Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 28, 2014
11:28:16 AM
View profile
Having LTE issues
I've been having issue with the LTE data network for the past month. When running a speed test I get a range from 0.56 down and 2.45 up. I have several phones and all seem to be doing the same. I just left the Att store to see it was my phone and the sales rep was doing the same. Any ideas?
I've been having issue with the LTE data network for the past month. When running a speed test I get a range from 0.56 down and 2.45 up. I have several phones and all seem to be doing the same. I just left the Att store to see it was my phone and the sales rep was doing the same. Any ideas?

Having LTE issues

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2014 4:52:07 AM
(0)
Contributor
I have been having the same issue for a month. Been having to randomly turn off LTE on my iphone because my internet won't work. As soon as I turn off LTE, internet is back to usable. What gives? (My sister in law complained about the same issue on Att. And I have her the same temp "solution.").
I have been having the same issue for a month. Been having to randomly turn off LTE on my iphone because my internet won't work. As soon as I turn off LTE, internet is back to usable. What gives? (My sister in law complained about the same issue on Att. And I have her the same temp "solution.").

I have been having the same issue for a month. Been havin...

2 of 5 (142 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2014 6:09:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
When exactly do you notice these speeds?
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (127 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2014 6:01:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Have you used the Marks the Spot app from AT&T to report these issues? I would suggest trying that if you haven't.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
Have you used the Marks the Spot app from AT&T to report these issues? I would suggest trying that if you haven't.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Having LTE issues

4 of 5 (104 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2014 6:53:19 PM
(0)
Contributor

Well I think I have found the issue.  I feel rather stupid.  I removed the sim card and there was a lot of dust  I cleaned it out and reset my phone  everything is back to normal.  Th anks for the comments.

Well I think I have found the issue.  I feel rather stupid.  I removed the sim card and there was a lot of dust  I cleaned it out and reset my phone  everything is back to normal.  Th anks for the comments.

Re: Having LTE issues

5 of 5 (99 Views)