Having LTE issues

Highlighted
Contributor

Having LTE issues

I've been having issue with the LTE data network for the past month. When running a speed test I get a range from 0.56 down and 2.45 up. I have several phones and all seem to be doing the same. I just left the Att store to see it was my phone and the sales rep was doing the same. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 5 (215 Views)
Contributor

I have been having the same issue for a month. Been havin...

I have been having the same issue for a month. Been having to randomly turn off LTE on my iphone because my internet won't work. As soon as I turn off LTE, internet is back to usable. What gives? (My sister in law complained about the same issue on Att. And I have her the same temp "solution.").
Message 2 of 5 (172 Views)
ACE - Professor

When exactly do you notice these speeds?

When exactly do you notice these speeds?
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (157 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Having LTE issues

Have you used the Marks the Spot app from AT&T to report these issues? I would suggest trying that if you haven't.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (134 Views)
Contributor

Re: Having LTE issues

Well I think I have found the issue.  I feel rather stupid.  I removed the sim card and there was a lot of dust  I cleaned it out and reset my phone  everything is back to normal.  Th anks for the comments.

Message 5 of 5 (129 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.