Need your talk or text logs?
yoko07's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 31st, 2015 11:26 PM

Group Messaging Extreme Delay

Hello,

I have an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.4 and I have had many problems with delayed group text messages. It is so frustrating to receive messages literally a day later then I should. I noticed this only happens with group messages where an android user is in the mix. If we all have iPhones, there seems to be no delay. Still...this is unacceptable. I have tried everything from resetting network settings, restarting the group messages, powering my iPhone on and off...nothing works! This really might lead me to changing service providers. Can anybody help me with this issue?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having the exact same issue even with group messages with iphone users. I have my messages set up to receive imessages. I am a tad irritated to pay for unlimited texts and not actually receive them until the next day.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Same here! It's 4 of us, 2 iPhones and 2 androids and all texts from last night just came in. It's been an issue for about 1 week now and caused me to miss a meeting! Not happy at all.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Man, I am glad to know I'm not going crazy. I need to see if this is an ATT issue or Apple, cause just like you guys I'm not having it!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I might switch up to an earlier version of IOS and see it that helps.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

iPhone 6 here. SAME issue started around Friday. PLEASE GET THIS FIXED.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Anyone called ATT about this? What was their response ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

No one yet? I have the same problem all the time! My friends never include me in group texts anymore since I have an android...

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

Ok. How about an update. Anyone find the fix. I now have same issue!!!!! It's obvious people have been on iOS 8.4 and it was a issue. People on iOS 9 and it's an issue. People on iOS 10 and it's an issue. This all points to AT&T. Please help.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.