Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Google Pixel 2 XL & Mobile Hotspot

Mentor

Google Pixel 2 XL & Mobile Hotspot

I have the Goolge Pixel 2 XL on the $85 unlimited prepay with 10gb of hotspot data. I can turn on the hotspot connect my tablet to it, but when pulling data through my hotspot it does not show up as hotpsot data being used but pulling from the "unlimited (22gb)" data I have. I know this because I downloaded a 3gb movie to my tablet through the hotspot from the Google Play Store, this counted against my high speed data and not my hotspot data. I've contacted 611 and have now just left an AT&T store. I'm not not happy.........

Message 1 of 19
ACE - Sage

Re: Google Pixel 2 XL & Mobile Hotspot

@gadget69

Anything is possible.   Let us know how much tethered data you manage to consume. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 19
Contributor

I Tested it a lot, unfortunately it won't last for me.. :smileymad:

Message 17 of 19
Contributor

For me it really works Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
Contributor

the idea is awesome thanks for sharing such great information. Clash of Kings hack apk

Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support