Need your talk or text logs?
Ydaspit's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 8th, 2017 6:58 PM

Free HBO with unlimited data plan

How do you sign into the HBO Go app as an unlimited data customer?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

1) Go to DirectTVnow

2) Click start free trial

3) DO NOT immediately type in your email address, etc., to create an account

4) DO click on Verify Your Number link to enter your ATT phone number to get your free HBO account

5) After typing in your phone number, you receive a text message you need to respond to for verfication

6) You then type in your email address and pick a password

7) You get two options - HBO free or HBO plus Live TV.  The second option costs $10 a month.  Be sure to click the first for just HBO for free.  You can then logout of DirectTV.  

😎 Download HBOGo app.  Choose DirectTVNow as your provider when setting up your HBOGo account.  You'll need to type in your DirectTVNow email address and password to verify DirectTVNow is your provider.  You'll then be able to set up and HBOGo account.

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

go to directnow.com and set up a new account choose the free hbo option and follow the steps. you do not have to sign up for tv just the free hbo option. after you set that up login to hbo go app and choose other provider choose directvnow as your provider and enter in your newly created directvnow account info. Viola and your welcome

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

I read on the Direct Now forum you have to sign in with the same user ID and password as you use for your wireless account.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

So Unlimited Plus customers without video have to sign up for DirecTV Now to get HBO?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I can't get my HBO. I call ATT and no one knows how to help me. I was offered HBO and I want it. Why
Doesn't att care know the process. Frustrating.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

There is no option to "sign up for free HBO."

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

im in the same boat hopefully someone has an answer to this!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

there is no option for free hbo

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I've done that. It doesn't work.  I get a message that they are having trouble verifying my access to HBO GO with my TV provider. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.