Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Excessive Data Usage on New iPhone 8

Teacher

Excessive Data Usage on New iPhone 8

Why would I end up using so much data in one week with my new iPhone while observing same Internet habits as before when I owned a much older IPhone? In particular, the category Browsing and Technology shows high data usage. I understand Browsing but what constitutes Technology?

Message 1 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Excessive Data Usage on New iPhone 8

Oh drop it with you already know everything. You thought I was ab employee, you thought the phone wasn't faulty at the same time admitting it's faulty, you thought at&t should replace your phone when you've signed that you agreed apple will do it. If you already know all of it, why come here to throw insults and argue about it. 

Message 76 of 79

I never thought the phone was replaced. You need to improve your reading
comprehension before making comments. It is difficult to take you
seriously and, quite frankly a wast of my time to respond to you.
Message 77 of 79
ACE - Sage

@Unsatisfied2018 wrote:
I never thought the phone was replaced. You need to improve your reading
comprehension before making comments. It is difficult to take you
seriously and, quite frankly a wast of my time to respond to you.

That’s not what was written...  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 78 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Unsatisfied2018 I literally never said the phone was replaced. You were saying something about reading comprehension?

Message 79 of 79
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support