For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Add4life112's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 13th, 2017 5:14 PM

Eligible devices for stream saver

See it stream saver it was enabled and it says both my tablet and my phone are not compatible. My phone is an htc a9 and my tablet as a ZTE k88.
I'm just wandering if steam saver is even available yet and when it might be as well as if my devices are going to be compatible or not.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

The service isn't active yet.  Why they added it online when we can't really use it is odd.  

I switched If off for all but one device.  I've got one kid who really plows through data.

And, yes, iPhones do.  My mother is using my sons iPhone 5s which is 3 years old in 3 weeks.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I actually received a notification suggesting that I enable Smart Savor due to my high video streaming usage. Of course I manage the streaming rate manually through my YouTube account, which is the main culprit to my high data usage, so for me, Stream Saver isn't needed. Oddly though, receiving a notification to automatically enable a feature that isn't available is quite strange to say the least. I'm a new AT&T customer after being a long time Verizon customer and I must say I've noticed many quirks in AT&Ts online account services. Opens up opportunities for error and confusion unnecessarily. NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I have same problem

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

Yeah, ATT has botched this launch.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.