Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 6, 2008
12:07:07 AM
Do websites visited appear on bill?
Hi,

I just purchased a data plan and the Mercury data card, and I must say that I love it!  However, I remember when the iPhone came out, people were getting huge bills.  Not "huge" as in the total, but literally, the size of the bill.  People were getting like 30 pages and stuff with all the websites they visited on their iPhones.  So I'm curious if I can expect the same thing with my data card?  If not, then does everything get logged online, so that I can view everything that everyone has visited with my data card?

Thanks everyone!  Sorry to be such a newb! Smiley Wink
Hi,

I just purchased a data plan and the Mercury data card, and I must say that I love it!  However, I remember when the iPhone came out, people were getting huge bills.  Not "huge" as in the total, but literally, the size of the bill.  People were getting like 30 pages and stuff with all the websites they visited on their iPhones.  So I'm curious if I can expect the same thing with my data card?  If not, then does everything get logged online, so that I can view everything that everyone has visited with my data card?

Thanks everyone!  Sorry to be such a newb! Smiley Wink
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 8, 2008 2:47:42 PM
(0)
Master
You will only be able to see how much data was used.  Not how it was used including web sites addresses.
Accepted Solution

Do websites visited appear on bill?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 8, 2008 2:47:42 PM
(0)
Master
You will only be able to see how much data was used.  Not how it was used including web sites addresses.

Re: Do websites visited appear on bill?

2 of 2 (9,905 Views)
Solution