Need your talk or text logs?
Dcookie's profile

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

Sunday, September 28th, 2008 12:38 PM

Closed

Disabling E Mail alerts on Shine????

Thought I'd ask a question for a change. I suppose I activated my mobile email account yesterday from my Shine. Before that, I used Media Net to access my Yahoo account. Since last night when I went to the Mobile email from the Messaging  area on my Shine, I am now getting email alerts. My question is, is there any way to deactivate the alerts every time I get a new email? I know I can put my phone on silent but then would silence the whole phone! Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

15 years ago

Dcookie wrote:
Thought I'd ask a question for a change. I suppose I activated my mobile email account yesterday from my Shine. Before that, I used Media Net to access my Yahoo account. Since last night when I went to the Mobile email from the Messaging  area on my Shine, I am now getting email alerts. My question is, is there any way to deactivate the alerts every time I get a new email? I know I can put my phone on silent but then would silence the whole phone! Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!

Never mind....I figured it out. Just went to my Ymail and it was in there under email alerts...enable/disable. Smiley Happy
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.