Helpful Links

Data

Contributor

Data

How to save on data
Message 1 of 5
Employee
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎07-01-2017 10:55 AM

Re: Data

For cellular or home internet data?

For cell phones, turn on WiFi on your phone when you're at home. 

For internet data, every once and a while watch media on a DVD or Bluray instead of streaming. A physical disk here and there will add up over time and cut your data use down!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Sage

I battled the data demon when I was a Verizon customer.  I had to learn more about how it works, what uses large amounts of data, and how it's reported.  How to view usage on devices is helpful.  

Cellular devices have settings to limit or turn off data.

There is lots more to know if you have specific questions

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Specifically, I'm using too much technology data. How do I control my technology data use?
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Very good idea! Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support