Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Data

Highlighted
Contributor

Data

Why is my data so slow ? I share my unlimited data with 2 other phones.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Data

Don’t know why your data is slow but it has nothing to do with other phones. Is it slow all the time or have you hit the 22GB threshold for possible slowdowns?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Well one of my users goes through a lot of data . Right now he’s gone through 134GB i haven’t even hit 4GB
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Mireya10
‎06-24-2019 4:57 PM

The 22GB threshold is per line. It does not matter how much they use, it does not effect your phone. Obviously their data isn’t slow, maybe it’s your phone or SIM card.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support