Helpful Links

Data speeds on older plans vs new ones?

Highlighted
Contributor

Data speeds on older plans vs new ones?

The new choice plan limits data speed to 3 Mbps. How fast is my current 15Gb plan?

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Data speeds

Your current plan is as fast as the network supports. I've gotten download speeds as high as 60Mbps on a good LTE connection.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Data speeds

3 mbps is about 3G speed.  Great for email browsing.  Video in HD would probably buffer.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support