Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Data speeds on older plans vs new ones?

Highlighted
Contributor

Data speeds on older plans vs new ones?

The new choice plan limits data speed to 3 Mbps. How fast is my current 15Gb plan?

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Scotty61
‎03-30-2017 9:52 AM

Re: Data speeds

Your current plan is as fast as the network supports. I've gotten download speeds as high as 60Mbps on a good LTE connection.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Data speeds

3 mbps is about 3G speed.  Great for email browsing.  Video in HD would probably buffer.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support