For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
ajr12005's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, September 28th, 2018 5:05 PM

Can't see incoming messages

My Samsung Galaxy S7 did an upgrade last night, and now I can not see incoming text messages. It is just a white bubble. If I briefly tap on the bubble I can see the message, this is very annoying and not convenient. There is now no option to change the background or messaging bubbles. How can this be fixed?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Exact problem  but on galaxy j3. Help 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Me too s7 edge ..any response on how to fix

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

No responses on how to fix this. I stop by a at&t store, they had no idea what was going on. Tried to o a soft reboot the phone and they couldn't get it to reboot either. They feel it is a software issue and hopefully another update will happen soon to fix this. They recommended contacting support, I haven't done that yet, not sure if there's a point to.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Is anyone having an issue with not seeing emojis? S9. When I text iphone users n insert an emoji, they see "???".

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Similar problem on my Samsung J3. 

I can send and recieve, but my part if the conversation is invisible with everyone except my husband. 

I can see my messages to him, but each message has a different date and timestamp even though it is a current conversation on the same day. Pleas help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I went to Samsung com and did chat.  They were able rmto fix my emIl but if I try to add a theme to my phone screens it messes up and have to get it fixed again

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

This is also what I had to do. All my settings had to go back to default, background, icons, etc.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same problem on my Note9

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.