Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...

Expert

Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...

I've been having problems the past two days getting to FB thru MEdia Net. Anyone else?

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 1 of 5 (2,116 Views)
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dcookie
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...

Facebok's been down and up then down mostly Wednesday and Thrusday due to "server issues".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 2 of 5 (2,071 Views)
Expert

Re: Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...

Yep..I found that out. I guess it's been goofed up for a few days. Saw on the news this morning that it was out for 2 1/2 hours yesterday. Thanks, ghostie. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 3 of 5 (2,069 Views)
Contributor

media net charge

Hi everyone,

I've a quick question.. I have a family plan which includes unlimited calls and 200 text messages, I don't have an internet option on my plan, and my phone is 3g samsung. I was wondering if it's free when i use the media net, like checking facebook account, weather, etc.. I send messages from my FB account, is that free?

Message 4 of 5 (1,277 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: media net charge

yeniay wrote:

I've a quick question.. I have a family plan which includes unlimited calls and 200 text messages, I don't have an internet option on my plan, and my phone is 3g samsung. I was wondering if it's free when i use the media net, like checking facebook account, weather, etc.. I send messages from my FB account, is that free?

No that is not free.  If you don't have a data plan and use MediaNet you will/should be charged for it at the pay-per-use rate.

If you do everything using text messages than those would go against your messaging plan and not data.

Message 5 of 5 (1,262 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.