Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 14, 2008
12:47:52 AM
Can't access MediaNET MMS
I have an LG Shine right now, before then I had a Razor V3r and in both I have the same problem of not being able to send MMS messages or access the internet. It's really frustrating because I did call customer service and they told me that my internet was pay per use, but what good is that? On my Shine it's telling me Connection Failed when I try to access the web, and for the MMS it tells me network unavailable. Any idea?
I have an LG Shine right now, before then I had a Razor V3r and in both I have the same problem of not being able to send MMS messages or access the internet. It's really frustrating because I did call customer service and they told me that my internet was pay per use, but what good is that? On my Shine it's telling me Connection Failed when I try to access the web, and for the MMS it tells me network unavailable. Any idea?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 14, 2008 6:34:28 AM
(0)
Guru
I got my daughter a shine and had the same problem, mms was not activated on the phone. Check the settings. I had to press activate in step 6 to get hers to work.
Accepted Solution

Can't access MediaNET MMS

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 14, 2008 6:34:28 AM
(0)
Guru
I got my daughter a shine and had the same problem, mms was not activated on the phone. Check the settings. I had to press activate in step 6 to get hers to work.

Re: Can't access MediaNET MMS

2 of 4 (4,508 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2008 10:17:57 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks that was the problem, so Im all set now!!
Thanks that was the problem, so Im all set now!!

3 of 4 (4,496 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2008 11:12:05 AM
(0)
Guru
You are welcome
You are welcome