Need your talk or text logs?
stephanygoodwin11's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 1st, 2013 11:45 PM

Can my husband or wife read my texts online?

Christmas is coming & im working with his mom to get him gifts. My question is, we are on a family plan. Can he log into att.com & READ our messages? Or will it only show that ive been talking to his mom & what times i have been messaging her?

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

8 years ago

That's right, AT&T doesn't store any contents of your text messages, only dates, times and phone numbers involved.

Dmitriy

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

10 years ago

No, the texts can't be read online.

@stephanygoodwin11 wrote:

Christmas is coming & im working with his mom to get him gifts. My question is, we are on a family plan. Can he log into att.com & READ our messages? Or will it only show that ive been talking to his mom & what times i have been messaging her?

Thanks!!!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

thank you! i appreciate it! im sure he'll be asking why ive been talking to his mom so much if he logs in to snoop!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

[Please keep it courteous] He can check bill and see text log..just an FYI

Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

10 years ago

@rsoaker27 wrote:

[Please keep it courteous] He can check bill and see text log..just an FYI

Only the numbers that texts have been sent to or received from. The content of those messages cannot be viewed.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Is there a way to get a copy of those txt messages online if you need them? I want to try to get a copy of my msgs to put in a book...can i do that?

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

10 years ago

@Aramin wrote:

Is there a way to get a copy of those txt messages online if you need them? I want to try to get a copy of my msgs to put in a book...can i do that?

There's no way to get a hold of regular SMS/MMS online. Google Voice messages are available in your Google Voice account. Don't know about iMessage messages, but it's possible they're available online as well.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@dmapr wrote:

@Aramin wrote:

There's no way to get a hold of regular SMS/MMS online. Google Voice messages are available in your Google Voice account. Don't know about iMessage messages, but it's possible they're available online as well.

Imessages are not viewable unless both devices utilize the same itunes account, then each message sent to apple devices will be replicated on both the devices at the same time, used to do that when I had both a iphone and a ipad

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

10 years ago

that is if you have Online storage for SMS  then yes acount holders can log on at&t website and view messages

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Is it possible for them to go up to an att store and ask for a copy of the message history of they are in a linked account
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.