Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can I retrieve voicemail from a different device?

Highlighted
Contributor

Can I retrieve voicemail from a different device?

I lost my phone, Can I still listen to my access my voice mail from my spouse's device?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎01-10-2016 7:27 AM

Re: Can I retrieve voicemail from a different device?

If you know your voicemail password.

1. Place a call to the wireless number and do not answer.
  2. Interrupt the greeting by pressing the star key (*).
  3. When prompted, enter voicemail password.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 6
Tutor

What if you can't remember your password, and the phone doesn't work anymore. However I need to check for an important message
Message 3 of 6
Professor

Got to have a password for security reasons. You don't want just anybody being able to listen to your messages, do you?

"Customers helping customers; not always successfully"
Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

You can reset your voicemail password if you log on to you online account.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Tutor

I understand that and tried it but it goes to the phone that doesn't work. I can seem to reset the password to so that the password comes to a different phone.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support