Need your talk or text logs?
Selenam87's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 3:05 PM

Can I obtain copies of my text messages

Is there any way I can go to an AT&T store and receive copies of the text messages exchanged from a phone on our family plan?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@Constructive

Yeah, I can’t tell if this is a troll or smokin something, or thinks this is chat.  In any case, I’m sure his local PD will have somethings to say about involving them in his cell phone problems 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

FBI/CIA

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

What’s what’s AT&T messages on your pc

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

What’s what’s AT&T messages on your pc. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am on a family account through T mobile. I have an iPhone. I have nosey family and DO NOT want the account holder or anyone to read my text messages. Other then just get my own account. How can I prevent the nosey people from reading my texts via account and/or any apps. If they can use whatever means possible, they will. What can I do to stop this. I’ve ask many times “stop them” sorry about that. Can they get my appleID info too. Just being the main account holder. Please respond soon and Thank You VERY much!!!

Guru

• 

561 Messages

5 years ago

Wow, just when you thought it couldn't get any more troll-y... a question for T-Mobile. Well done sir.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Jam54DaBulls wrote:

I am on a family account through T mobile. I have an iPhone. I have nosey family and DO NOT want the account holder or anyone to read my text messages. Other then just get my own account. How can I prevent the nosey people from reading my texts via account and/or any apps. If they can use whatever means possible, they will. What can I do to stop this. I’ve ask many times “stop them” sorry about that. Can they get my appleID info too. Just being the main account holder. Please respond soon and Thank You VERY much!!!

The only way anyone can read your messages is if they have access to your phone or iCloud account.  Turn off iMessage and unregister.  And screen lock your phone. Done.

@TROLLEDYOUSO   Probably worried they can see if he posts on T mobile forum?  🤷🏼‍♀️   

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I was able to get some reasonable proof to back my case when I had issues with my wife, and they helped me with some evidence which I used in court,so big thanks to whoever recommended this team on this platform because they have done a good help I filed for divorce and I accepted we were never meant to be,the best decision I ever made was to hire  c y p h e r w h i t e h a t h (AT) gmailcom.... they are very reliable and affordable as well you can also reach them via 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Avsbadbad ad

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Sooo you can’t even when you own the Contract of Both phones that I pay for?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.