Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Angry

Contributor

Angry

I have been lied to by everyone I talk to at AT&T about changing my plans.They say the plan they will put me on will be cheaper and more data than the plan I was on. All lies over and over.Promises things they can't deliver and I'm sick of your reps lying to me!!

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Angry

@Cowgirl1000 You can always look at the prices on the site OR ask us here.

They aren't "our" reps. This is the COMMUNITY forum.

• This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
  • Sometimes information I provide may not be specifically for you, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 2 of 3
    ACE - Expert

Re: Angry

All of ATT’s plans and prices are on att.com. Why not just look at them yourself rather than asking some rep? There are no special deals. What you see on att.com is all there is.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 3 of 3
    Share this topic
    Share this topic
    Additional Support