Need your talk or text logs?
WHarris1597's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, September 20th, 2017 4:30 AM

Adding iPad to Unlimited Choice

Hoping someone can help me!! I recently got an iPad and I want to add it to my Unlimited Choice Plan. It’s a single line account and i’m aware that I can add up to two standalone devices to my single line plan for $20 each. *This is the page where I got that info: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1182926 * However, when I call AT&T to make the arrangements, they tell me that they have to make my account into a multi-line account in order to add the tablet. This increases the price of my unlimited plan from $65 to $85 plus the access charge for my phone and the iPad($20 each). Am I missing something here or is there a disconnect in the att customer service and the online information.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

They are wrong.  You are right.  Yes there is a disconnect (nice way of putting it)

Go to an ATT store for a SIM card and bring that information with you.

In the very first days of the plan, this was overlooked and the only way to add a tablet or watch was to have a 2 line plan.  It was brought to ATT attention and fixed.  However p, there is always someone who didn't keep up with the plan offers.  

Glad you came here.  

If you have any problems, please call 611 again and ask for "loyalty" which is what they are calling retentions these days.  They will get you set up.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.