Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 1, 2013
2:17:08 PM
View profile
Add a Mobile Hotspot to Existing Account

I'm aware that new customers can only sign up for Mobile Share plans.  What happens when an existing customer needs to add a line for a data-only device like a mobile hotspot?  Does the entire account need to change to Mobile Share?  Does the new line only have to be a Mobile Share line?  Or are the former data plans still available for the existing customers who don't have Mobile Share plans?

I'm aware that new customers can only sign up for Mobile Share plans.  What happens when an existing customer needs to add a line for a data-only device like a mobile hotspot?  Does the entire account need to change to Mobile Share?  Does the new line only have to be a Mobile Share line?  Or are the former data plans still available for the existing customers who don't have Mobile Share plans?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 4, 2013 11:45:35 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi 21stNow, the standalone data plan for Internet devices is still the same and available.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Add a Mobile Hotspot to Existing Account

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 4, 2013 11:45:35 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi 21stNow, the standalone data plan for Internet devices is still the same and available.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Add a Mobile Hotspot to Existing Account

2 of 3 (1,400 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 12:19:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Thank you Dmitriy!

Thank you Dmitriy!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Add a Mobile Hotspot to Existing Account

3 of 3 (1,396 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments