ATT, do you have an ETA for Windows Phone 8.1???

Highlighted
Tutor

ATT, do you have an ETA for Windows Phone 8.1???

[ Edited ]

You all have got to have some sort of estimation on when you will release it to the public.  A timeline? 

How about it ATT, throw us a  bone here!  Cat Very Happy

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 1 of 5 (539 Views)
Tutor

Re: ATT, do you have an ETA for Windows Phone 8.1???

For what its worth folks, none of the other carriers mention a release date for their users.  So everyone is in the same boat.  It will get here, when it gets here. 

Message 2 of 5 (487 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Released 7/15/2014... Under testing by AT&T According to Nokia

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-north-americ...

ODad
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (346 Views)
Tutor

I updated to the developer preview.  I'm quite happy with that at this point.  The sooner the better though.

Message 4 of 5 (319 Views)
Community Manager

Hi guys, there is an active thread about it HERE, including a statement from AT&T!

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.