Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 4, 2014
8:17:35 AM
View profile
AT&T messages only showing my messages

When I use AT&T messages on the web it's only showing me the messages I send to people. I'm not seeing their replies. I'm using an iphone 5s and I recently had to change my icloud password and I think some settings got changed but I changed them back. I was able to see messages sent and receieved to people who didn't have an iphone but now I just see the messages I send. What's going on?

When I use AT&T messages on the web it's only showing me the messages I send to people. I'm not seeing their replies. I'm using an iphone 5s and I recently had to change my icloud password and I think some settings got changed but I changed them back. I was able to see messages sent and receieved to people who didn't have an iphone but now I just see the messages I send. What's going on?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 7, 2014 11:40:16 PM
(0)
Employee

Wow! I understand the importance of having access to the AT&T Messages and seeing your messages! Please disregard the "me too." I clicked it by mistake! For an IPhone, please make sure of the following:

While using the AT&T Messages service, you’ll need to turn off iMessage® in order to receive all text messages on the Web and tablet.

On your iPhone, go to Settings, Messages, iMessage and select OFF.blm After logging out of AT&T Messages, you can turn iMessage back on.

This is why the problem may be occuring. Make sure you have it off when you are in the site, when you log out, turn off. If this is not helping, chat with us so we can see the problem! You may visit the link below:

http://www.att.com/shop/apps/att-messages.html

I hope this really helps!

"I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions."
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

AT&T messages only showing my messages

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 7, 2014 11:40:16 PM
(0)
Employee

Wow! I understand the importance of having access to the AT&T Messages and seeing your messages! Please disregard the "me too." I clicked it by mistake! For an IPhone, please make sure of the following:

While using the AT&T Messages service, you’ll need to turn off iMessage® in order to receive all text messages on the Web and tablet.

On your iPhone, go to Settings, Messages, iMessage and select OFF.blm After logging out of AT&T Messages, you can turn iMessage back on.

This is why the problem may be occuring. Make sure you have it off when you are in the site, when you log out, turn off. If this is not helping, chat with us so we can see the problem! You may visit the link below:

"I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions."
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T messages only showing my messages

2 of 3 (888 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2015 9:28:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

what if I can't see the calls log on this app?

what if I can't see the calls log on this app?

Re: AT&T messages only showing my messages

3 of 3 (513 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments