Helpful Links

AT&T New Unlimited vs. AT&T Unlimited Grandfathered

Contributor

AT&T New Unlimited vs. AT&T Unlimited Grandfathered

Hi All -

I've had the AT&T Unlimited Grandfathered plan for many many years now. I saw their new Unilimited plan and its features. Besides the obvious pros (tethering, lower price) and cons (still being capped at 22GB, which I do not get anywhere near - I usually average around 10), is there anything that I am missing as a con? This new plan would save me about $25/month.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

-DC

Message 1 of 17
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: AT

No.  It says it will be applied to Mobile Share plans.  The unlimited plan is NOT a shared data plan.  

Please believe us when we say, ONLY military discounts apply to service.  

Your discount will only be used on assessory purchases and fees.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 17

Re: AT

@urn357 you have a few key words

"eligible Mobile Share plans"

1. Unlimited isn't a mobile share plan
2. It clearly says only on eligible plans.
Message 17 of 17
Share this topic
Announcements

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is Here! Learn What’s New and How to Order

The Apple Watch Series 3 is Here! Learn how to have the freedom to go with just your watch!

The iPhone X (10) is on it's way!

Additional Support