AT&T Mobile Content Share will be discontinued on 8/31; that I will no longer be able to access...

Contributor

AT&T Mobile Content Share will be discontinued on 8/31; that I will no longer be able to access...

I received a note saying AT&T Mobile Content Share will be discontinued on August 31, 2012, and that I will no longer be able to access your photos and videos.  I have saved many pictures and a video or two, but I saved them to my SD card on my cell phone.  Will they be affected by the discontinuation of AT&T Mobile Content Share?

Message 1 of 5 (2,359 Views)
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author cnshome
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: AT&T Mobile Content Share will be discontinued on 8/31; that I will no longer be able to acc

cnshome wrote:

I received a note saying AT&T Mobile Content Share will be discontinued on August 31, 2012, and that I will no longer be able to access your photos and videos.  I have saved many pictures and a video or two, but I saved them to my SD card on my cell phone.  Will they be affected by the discontinuation of AT&T Mobile Content Share?

If you have the photos and videos physically stored to your memory card then you will still be able to view and access them from your memory card after AT&T Mobile Content Share is discontinued. The message you received is simply stating that they will no longer be stored on the AT&T server for you to access. I would highly suggest that you confirm the photos and videos are in fact stored to your memory card by placing the memory card in your computer or another cell phone to make sure they will not be lost on August 31.

Message 2 of 5 (2,301 Views)
Contributor

Re: AT&T Mobile Content Share will be discontinued on 8/31; that I will no longer be able to acc

Thank you so very much!
Message 3 of 5 (2,293 Views)
Former Community Manager

Thanks renewedpurpose! 

cnshome - if you have an Android Phone, you can use AT&T Locker to upload photos and files. Here's more information - http://www.att.com/shop/apps/att-locker.html

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (2,286 Views)
Contributor

Thank you jamileh!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5 (2,282 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.