For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
stenner's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 5th, 2014 5:22 PM

AT&T Messages stopped working after mobile plan change

Last week my AT&T Messages app stopped working on my Note 3.  My voicemail was also reset.  When I attempted to reinstall it, it errored out after a time with a message to call 611.   Also when I log into https://messages.att.net from my laptop, the page loads and allows me to log in but a message "Initializing..." spins in the center of the page.  This all seem to happen after our company changed our plan around.  I have since spent a couple hours with AT&T tech support with no resolution. I have also factory reset my phone with no change.

Has anybody else seen this?

I'm a big fan of this app becuase of the combined, call logs, visual voicemail and text all rolled into a single thread (per contact), not to mention the website companion that allows one to test from their computer.

AT&T if you're reading this, PLEASE HELP!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Three weeks and 70+ views and nobody has a comment?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Love how the post was marked as solved.... what a joke.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

I am trying to sign up with messages. But cannot get any further than the setup screen showing "initializing". It does it in every browser. Tried it over a couple days. The problem is on the AT&T server side. Clearly this problem is either intentional or they have lame brains working as techs.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.