AT&T Messages Not working?

Contributor

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Message 1 of 147 (8,992 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Messages.att.net under maintenance?

Hello everybody, I'm still checking on this issue for you. I was able to confirm that it is in fact being worked on at the moment and I'm still waiting on an estimated completion time. I will post in here as soon as I have it.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 147 (7,869 Views)
Mentor

Re: AT&T Messages Not working?

Are you able to confirm whether or not we'll lose our current messages. I save some of my messages on the website and I'd really hate to lose my conversations that I had during this maintenance outage.
Message 17 of 147 (7,854 Views)
Mentor

According to customer service, everything gets backed up
Message 18 of 147 (7,782 Views)
Mentor

We are going on day 5
Message 19 of 147 (7,770 Views)
Mentor

I lost everything after the outage before the last one. I did get everything back after the last one though. Hopefully, this time is fine too.

Message 20 of 147 (7,760 Views)
Mentor

on the last one i got everything back too
Message 21 of 147 (7,728 Views)
Mentor

i called and spoke with Customer Care and they told me that the app should be working fine and that there shouldnt be any problem with that but that the website they didnt have an estimated time of when it would be back up and running.  apparently when they were doing the update they ran accross some problems and are trying to fix the issue.  Thats what i was told.  i just know that this is taking longer than the first ime

Message 22 of 147 (7,728 Views)
Mentor

do you have any clue yet on when the site will be back up and running?

Message 23 of 147 (7,729 Views)

Thank you so much
Message 24 of 147 (7,692 Views)
Mentor

Day 6! This is starting to get ridiculous.

Message 25 of 147 (7,545 Views)
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Your messages continue to be stored in the network. You can still use Messages from your phone, and if you have an Android Tablet you can use the AT&T Messages tablet app which provides similar functionality to the website.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 26 of 147 (7,542 Views)
Mentor

good thing is, i guess, the website isnt loading.  Could mean its coming back online?

Message 27 of 147 (7,457 Views)
Mentor

nevermind the last comment.  Still showing that it is under maintenance.  day 7 tomorrow. 

Message 28 of 147 (7,434 Views)

Day 7 and still not working. This is ridiculous. I pay to much money for at&t. And now the services they provide are down for a week. I am upset....
Message 29 of 147 (7,350 Views)
Explorer

Now visual voicemail is out too..

Message 30 of 147 (7,707 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.