Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Until now, since I began using ATT Messages at account inception (08/2013) I had experienced only one (albeit painful and protracted) service interruption which lasted like 30 days with no explanation whatsoever from ATT till, one day, it was back up.  Back then, the site login message was "down for maintenance".  This time, beginning about an hour ago, the login page brings up:

"WE'RE SORRY. We cannot process your request at this time.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  For more information, please Contact Us."

The "Contact Us" linked to online Chat which was busy, and offered another link "Call Us" which subjected me to the infuriating robotic voice prompt system which eventually indicated, you guessed it: "This office is currently closed.  Please call during business hours....."

Live customer service (for all ATT services including U-verse TV, Internet, Home Phone and Wireless) has all gone the way of Cricket, Boost, Metro, etc., in the proverbial "race to the bottom".  So its anyone's guess how long, or why, we must endure the current interruption.

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

I don't think they even know why

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello everyone, I just tried and logged in with no issues, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and make sure you have the latest version of Flash and Java just in case. You can also try a different browser if you're still having problems with the site. Here is what I get in Firefox:

m1.JPG

m2.JPG

Thanks,

Dmitriy

2 Attachments

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Now I can't log in and neither can my gf. It sends a pin code to our phones to log in with, but after putting in the correct pin nothing happens. I contacted support and they gave me some odd suggestions like restarting my PC and logging put of my AT&T account. Anyway, nothing work, the guy I spoke to said that the log in page is having issues and it should be up by tomorrow, which normally means next month.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

stopped working again!!!!

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

9 years ago

when it comes to this new identifcation pin code.  What happens to those of us that dont have access to our phones and we were using the website to send text messages.  E.G. me and a few others lost our phones and we have been using the online site to send messages.  What happens to us?  there is no way to bypass this code?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My company just switched to ATT and I need this feature, I had it with our old plan.  I tried to sign up today and after getting my user name and PW I was directed to a page that said there was a problem and to come back later.  Is this feature actually working or is it just that my phone number was just ported to ATT? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.