Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Interesting. I use Chrome for AT&T Messages, so I tried opening it on Internet Explorer to see if I could at least get the logon page. This is what I got instead.

att.JPG

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Mine just went back up..fingers crossed !

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Ditto

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Down again..I think they're adding the calls and voicemail back in..who knows

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

I figured I would come back to this thread and post something that really made me smile this morning.

I was skimming CNN.com and came across a story about how they're cutting wireless prices. I read the story without much excitement because I figured I wouldn't see any savings, not being a new customer. The article seemed to be talking mostly about new customers getting credits and whatnot.

But then I zipped over to my account, and got the surprise of my life (OK, maybe just the year!) The family plan I switched to before Christmas was 10GB for $120 and $30 per phone for 6 phones ($300 per month plus taxes). But under their current pricing with the cuts, I'm paying $100 per month and only $15 PER PHONE!!

My bill was just cut $110!!!!!!!!!! It's almost too good to be true!

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Guess what? Yup, you guessed it. It's down once again!

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

The site is back down for maintenance again. A guess these guys don't actually know how to even keep a simple website up. Scary to think we trust them with our phone service.

Time for us all to start getting credits again!

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

Down again.  Won't even bring up the page. 

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

From the posts over the last couple months, it seems like the service goes up and down, but hasn't been staying down for a long time. Well, it's been down for a while now. Let's see how long it lasts this time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I've posted about this recently. I remember when the site was down, and when it came back up, I would have to enter my user ID and psswd more than once before it would accept it. Now I can't get in at all. I've spoken to 4 agents in various depts and no one can help. The last agent went in with my username and psswd and said she was able to see my messages. This is an extremely unreliable app/service and I'm seriously thinking of switching to another carrier. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.