Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

Still not working here.  I get redirected to https://messages.att.net/unauth/web_browser/?to=https%3A%2F%2Fmessages.att.net%2F but it's just blank.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Jordan, that's the sign in page. I wonder why it's blank. Try resetting your Advanced Internet Settings. And maybe try a different browser if you have another. I use Chrome.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

But it seems most of the texts were gone I only have until last sunday

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

I like how we STILL don't have an update from Dimitry even after it's working. even thoughhe promised too.

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

I don't think our persistence helped rectify the issue any quicker nor did it increase AT&T's customer service.  I received a call yesterday on my support case and person I spoke to (who by the way was rather clueless on how to talk to customers) said he didn't know when it would be fixed but showed me an alternate way to send emails from att.net.  He then proceded to ask if he could close my case since he found a solution for me.  I rejected his request because the issue was not fixed.  He said "You know we are going to call you back again."  I was dumbfounded.  Close a case when it's not fixed.

Even better, got a text survey which I kindly responded to which prompted a call from Customer Care today.  She was very polite and said wireless does not know about the web portal and that web should have told wireless but their communication is lacking.  REALLY?????  Anyhow, I did thank her for her call and said the site is up and running.  My case is closed with AT&T with a minor adjustment to my bill for the trouble.  It would be nice if everyone at AT&T cared like this young lady did.

I will not hesitate to walk away from AT&T after all of this should it happen again.  AT&T, I understand things happen but COMMUNICATE. 

Hopefully somebody reads these forums and takes it to heart.  Maybe the shareholders would have something to say about this....anyhow, good luck all and hopefully the site stays up.

And before I sign off...this post is within the AT&T forum guidelines and does not defame AT&T anymore than the do to themselves /|\

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

What finally fixed it for me was to create a new ATT ID and then link my wireless account wih it. All the old messages were still there.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Well it was up and now back down again. This really sucks!!!!!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Been down for about an hour and a half ...no system down for maintenance message though...hopefully it's back up soon

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah, mine's not working now either. Stuck on the Loading your messages splash screen.

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Comical. I to think I actually restored faith in this company.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.