Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Have you all started trying to email Dimitry directly using the email in his profile? That might wake him up. Also, how many of you have submitted to a news source?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I'm getting the login screen,but it won't login ..keeps saying ID/password doesn't match records..maybe were close?

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

i dont even get a login screen. Just did a chat again and i was told that he wasnt going to give me a credit because it is a free service and all a credit does is put a bandaid on the problem not fix it.  That they needed to be focusing on fixing the problem not applying bandaids.  in other words i was SOTL

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

@cyrusb wrote:

Have you all started trying to email Dimitry directly using the email in his profile? That might wake him up. Also, how many of you have submitted to a news source?

Oh he's awake.  He's actively editing posts to keep the discussion from making ATT look too bad.  I emailing him would do anything more than posting here does.  If you want a faster response on this issue, the best thing to do will be to shame ATT on social media.  They can't manipuate the conversation there.

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

It's working!!

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

does anyone else think this is going to go down again? or is it jus me that thinks this? lol i guess we shall see!

ITS WORKING AGAIN!!

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Of course it is, it's just a matter of when.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Website seems to work, but still unable to update my phone.  I updates to new Android version 4.3 three days ago and I am still unable to update to my Galaxy S III

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Glad to see that the site is up and running again. Honestly, I'm glad they took it down to fix it, because even when it worked, it was buggy for me. I just wish they would have been more communicative with us about what was going on. I mean, in retrospect, they DID tell us that the site was down for maintenance 🙂

For those who are now unable to login, that is because you will not be able to login using your phone number any longer. They want you to create a separate account for this service. It makes a little sense, if their big concern was unauthorized use and spamming.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.