Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Explorer

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

if anybody does see the site come back up, please post it here so we all know.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

got tricked... went to the site and it started to look like it was going to come up with the sign on screen and BAM maintenace screen again.  This is really getting obsurd, its been 10 days already 10 DAYS!!  this isnt right at all.  I think we should all call and get a credit i am going to call right now.  love how they are "Closely" watching our thread too.

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

yeah, they are closely watching this thread instead of closely trying to fix the problem.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I've called everyday for 11 days since it went down and only once the person knew what I was talking about .... Last night a guy from att called me to see if my issue was resolved I said really do you even know why I have been calling for 11 days and he had no clue .... doesn't seem like this problem is ever going to get fixed can't believe how long they are allowing the site to be down ....they offered me a credit which is great but how about fixing the issue instead take my credit and pay someone overtime tomfix the issue ...... I've have been thinking of changing service but it will not matter to them as I only pay $ 1800.00 a year for service with them ......

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

I am getting everyone I know to submit this as a problem to Fox and CNN to see if they will look into it. If we all do that then perhaps they will get some media attention and pressure to do something. 

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Just called, and the first lady kept asking me about the app. Finally, when I told her that they have a website to send and receive messages, she was still confused and put me on hold for 10 minutes. I called back and got another rep who also didn't know anything, but she did open a ticket and gave me a $20 credit.

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

Sounds like a good plan. Provide any links you have for CNN. Fox is local unless you have an idea for a national broadcast.

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

I think CNN ireport is easy: http://ireport.cnn.com/

To submit to FOX news: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us/

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Also, don't you think it is funny how many people are upset enough to create accounts just to talk about this problem. And still ATT doesn't care...

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

id have to agree lol, if it wasnt for this problem i would not have made an account and be following up on the problem either.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.