Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

i called and spoke with Customer Care and they told me that the app should be working fine and that there shouldnt be any problem with that but that the website they didnt have an estimated time of when it would be back up and running.  apparently when they were doing the update they ran accross some problems and are trying to fix the issue.  Thats what i was told.  i just know that this is taking longer than the first ime

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

do you have any clue yet on when the site will be back up and running?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you so much

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Day 6! This is starting to get ridiculous.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Your messages continue to be stored in the network. You can still use Messages from your phone, and if you have an Android Tablet you can use the AT&T Messages tablet app which provides similar functionality to the website.

Dmitriy

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

good thing is, i guess, the website isnt loading.  Could mean its coming back online?

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

nevermind the last comment.  Still showing that it is under maintenance.  day 7 tomorrow. 

Coach

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Day 7 and still not working. This is ridiculous. I pay to much money for at&t. And now the services they provide are down for a week. I am upset....

Explorer

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Now visual voicemail is out too..

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Does anyone know if any of the other carriers offer a similar service? After a week of AT&T messages being under maintenance, and this problem constantly happening, I think it's time to move on.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.