Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

This happens so often, it's ridiculous. I use messages online everyday (well except during the week long maintenance issues).

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

Dmitriy

Who can we, AT&T's loyal customers go to for an update on the issue.  Nobody within AT&T's network that I have ever talked to about this issue has a clue what is going on.

Thank you in advance for helping your customers.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I am trying to log on to att messages by using my ipad on sarfi but when I log on it always application is under maintance and I don't know what that means??

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Can you check to see when it will be back up?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello everybody, I'm still checking on this issue for you. I was able to confirm that it is in fact being worked on at the moment and I'm still waiting on an estimated completion time. I will post in here as soon as I have it.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Dmitriy

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Are you able to confirm whether or not we'll lose our current messages. I save some of my messages on the website and I'd really hate to lose my conversations that I had during this maintenance outage.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

According to customer service, everything gets backed up

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

We are going on day 5

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

I lost everything after the outage before the last one. I did get everything back after the last one though. Hopefully, this time is fine too.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

on the last one i got everything back too
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.