AT&T Messages Not working?

Contributor

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Message 1 of 147 (8,994 Views)
Mentor

Re: AT&T Messages Not working?

It hasn't been working for days now. I've contacted AT&T twice and they said it was working, but I knew they didn't know what they were talking about, just like the last two times that it went down. I wish someone from AT&T would let us know what's going on. 

Message 2 of 147 (8,310 Views)
Mentor

And I'm pretty sure all the messages sent/received during the outage are going to be gone too
Message 3 of 147 (8,308 Views)
Community Manager

I am able to log in using Firefox and Chrome. Are you still experiencing any issues?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 147 (8,182 Views)
Teacher

Messages.att.net under maintenance?

Tried logging in yesterday morning and it says "this app is currently under maintenance". This happened back in mid December and still not sure if it was just me or if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

Love this feature as I'm able to log in at work and still text because of poor reception in the building.
Message 5 of 147 (8,313 Views)
Teacher

Can you check to see if it is working now? I tried logging in yesterday and it says app is currently under maintenance.
Message 6 of 147 (8,080 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Messages.att.net under maintenance?

It's not just you, I get the same message today. There might be some updates or fixes that they're implementing at this time, I apologize I don't have any more information.

We should be back online soon.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 147 (8,287 Views)
Tutor

This is day 3 for me that website states "This application is currently under maintenance."  Any information when it might be back up?

Message 8 of 147 (8,219 Views)
Mentor

same here! been waiting on this to start working for a few days too.  kind of ridiculous it goes down all the time.

Message 9 of 147 (8,169 Views)
Mentor

I called customer service and demanded a credit. In December I got $20 and this outage I got $25 but if it goes much longer I will demand more. The more people demanding a credit maybe the more AT&T will care about their product.
Message 10 of 147 (8,132 Views)
Mentor

do you have any idea when this is going to start working again?
Message 11 of 147 (8,058 Views)
Mentor

This happens so often, it's ridiculous. I use messages online everyday (well except during the week long maintenance issues).

Message 12 of 147 (8,044 Views)
Mentor

Dmitriy

Who can we, AT&T's loyal customers go to for an update on the issue.  Nobody within AT&T's network that I have ever talked to about this issue has a clue what is going on.

Thank you in advance for helping your customers.

Message 13 of 147 (8,004 Views)
Highlighted

I am trying to log on to att messages by using my ipad on sarfi but when I log on it always application is under maintance and I don't know what that means??

Message 14 of 147 (7,954 Views)
Teacher

Can you check to see when it will be back up?
Message 15 of 147 (7,961 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.