Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

It hasn't been working for days now. I've contacted AT&T twice and they said it was working, but I knew they didn't know what they were talking about, just like the last two times that it went down. I wish someone from AT&T would let us know what's going on. 

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

And I'm pretty sure all the messages sent/received during the outage are going to be gone too

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

I am able to log in using Firefox and Chrome. Are you still experiencing any issues?

Dmitriy

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Tried logging in yesterday morning and it says "this app is currently under maintenance". This happened back in mid December and still not sure if it was just me or if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

Love this feature as I'm able to log in at work and still text because of poor reception in the building.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Can you check to see if it is working now? I tried logging in yesterday and it says app is currently under maintenance.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

It's not just you, I get the same message today. There might be some updates or fixes that they're implementing at this time, I apologize I don't have any more information.

We should be back online soon.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

This is day 3 for me that website states "This application is currently under maintenance."  Any information when it might be back up?

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

same here! been waiting on this to start working for a few days too.  kind of ridiculous it goes down all the time.

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

I called customer service and demanded a credit. In December I got $20 and this outage I got $25 but if it goes much longer I will demand more. The more people demanding a credit maybe the more AT&T will care about their product.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

do you have any idea when this is going to start working again?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.