For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Tuesday, November 18th, 2014 10:54 AM

AT&T Gives Mobile Share Value Customers More Value at No Extra Charge

From the FWIW department...

Some folks maybe interested in this...

DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2014 — Beginning Tuesday, Nov. 18 and for a limited time, Mobile Share Value customers can now get 15GB of truly sharable data for the price of 10GB ($100 a month for the plan charge plus device access charges).

http://about.att.com/story/att_gives_mobile_share_value_customers_15_gb_of_data_for_the_10_gb_price.html#

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

That's cool. Need to match spirt where's it's like unlimited iphone for 50 bucks a month. I'm sure speeds probably slow down after a certain gigabyte is used but if you guys did it for 75 with no slow down. That would be great 🙂

Scholar

• 

187 Messages

9 years ago

The Mobile Share plans have no throttling.  It's only the grandfathered unlimited data plans that are throttled.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Thank you for sharing @Anonymous ! This is definitely a great promo many users on the Forums were waiting for.

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Yay!  I switched last night.  For those switching, you can do it online or through the app.  Much easier than calling in and waiting on hold for the next CSR.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

9 years ago

@RoMastaFlash wrote:

Yay!  I switched last night.  For those switching, you can do it online or through the app.  Much easier than calling in and waiting on hold for the next CSR.

You are correct, but idf you want to make the switch and have teh effective date retroactive to the beginning of your current billing cycle, the only way you can do that is to call in and talk to a CSR.  If you don't care about retroactive, pro-rated, or beginning of next billing cycle, then your solution might be the easiest answer...

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

9 years ago

Shame, just called in to make the change.  They will not change the date back to the start of my bill cycle.  Don't want the pro-rated charges.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.