Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Sep 1, 2013
8:14:31 PM
View profile
where are my recorded shows???

I have watched recorded shows on my receiver in my room a zillion times.  Now when I press list on my remote....the screen pulls up the To Do list.  I have unplugged the unit, reset, etc.  Still the same To Do list pulling up and there is no list of my recorded shows.  Anyone know how to fix this?

I have watched recorded shows on my receiver in my room a zillion times.  Now when I press list on my remote....the screen pulls up the To Do list.  I have unplugged the unit, reset, etc.  Still the same To Do list pulling up and there is no list of my recorded shows.  Anyone know how to fix this?

where are my recorded shows???

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 8:59:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Try resetting ALL of your Whole Home DVRs and Receivers (red reset button behind front panel access card door). 

Try resetting ALL of your Whole Home DVRs and Receivers (red reset button behind front panel access card door). 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: where are my recorded shows???

2 of 7 (56 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 9:28:04 PM
(0)
Contributor

It worked! Thank you for your help

On Sep 1, 2013 11:00 PM, "litzdog911" <directv-admin@forums.directv.com>

It worked! Thank you for your help

On Sep 1, 2013 11:00 PM, "litzdog911" <directv-admin@forums.directv.com>

3 of 7 (56 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 11:29:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You're very welcome.  Please mark your question as "answered".

You're very welcome.  Please mark your question as "answered".

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (56 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2015 1:06:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

THE PROBLEM IS NOT YOUR RECEIVER OR SOFTWARE UPDATE. GO TO MUE, RECORDINGS, MANAGE RECORDINGS, HISTORY, ALL RECENT RECORDED SHOWS SHOULD BE HERE. TO FIX THE RECORDING PROBLEM, GO TO MENU, SETTING AND HELP, SETTINGS, WHOLE-HOME, EXTERNAL DEVICE, MAKE SURE ALL SETTINGS ARE IN ALLOW SETTING.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT YOUR RECEIVER OR SOFTWARE UPDATE. GO TO MUE, RECORDINGS, MANAGE RECORDINGS, HISTORY, ALL RECENT RECORDED SHOWS SHOULD BE HERE. TO FIX THE RECORDING PROBLEM, GO TO MENU, SETTING AND HELP, SETTINGS, WHOLE-HOME, EXTERNAL DEVICE, MAKE SURE ALL SETTINGS ARE IN ALLOW SETTING.

5 of 7 (56 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2015 1:25:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

???

gwilke9586,

We solved the original poster's problem nearly 2 years ago.  

???

gwilke9586,

We solved the original poster's problem nearly 2 years ago.  

6 of 7 (56 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2015 1:30:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You are responding to a two year old thread!!!

You are responding to a two year old thread!!!

7 of 7 (56 Views)