DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Dec 27, 2015
cschumm Created: Dec 27, 2015
I am now on my third HR44 from DTV. I am experiencing a repeating problem where the picture on the HR44 and C41 freezes or goes white screen. I reboot the HR44 and all is good. Approximately 12 - 24 hours later it happens again. I reboot the HR44 and all is good etc. etc. etc. The HR44s are rebuilt and surely not tested for 24 hours so is this an issue with the HR44 since...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  5454 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
confusedalso Created: Feb 6, 2016
I have set my DVR Genie to only show the chanels I get, but all the chanels still display even though they are not in white. Is there a way to set it up so I only do get the chanels on my package and the other ones are no longer displayed?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 7, 2016
OakesMS Created: Feb 7, 2016
is it possible to connect a Sony STR-DA5800ES AV receiver to Internet thru a Genie HR 54? If so guidance on how would be appreciated. the AV receiver has an Ethernet connection which I connected to the Genie but I haven't managed to find the Internet.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
JanetM Created: Feb 7, 2016
Genie HD DVR. Not once since I had this receiver have I been able to playback a show that already started,It keeps buffering and than says to watch live tv. I purchased a wi-fi extender which the problem still exist. I can streaming from amazon with no issues.So it has to be with directv. Can anyone help Me...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  99 replies
View profile
Julann98 Created: Feb 7, 2016
We have a 54. Have had three receivers since October. Same problems: Error code 3, error code 39, partial recording, recording cancelled, history saying a show was recorded when it isn't there... our tech has been great, but it is frustrating to hear that there are "known" issues and it seems that no one is working on them. We went to RCA cables instead of the HDMI to see...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  77 replies
View profile
retlawt7 Created: Feb 7, 2016
Why is it I can watch most everything on my tablet except local channels.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
BobLee77 Created: Feb 7, 2016
When I reset my receiver will the shows I have recorded be deleted?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
torrie3 Created: Feb 7, 2016
Receiver keep dropping form 1080i to 480i. How to keep it on 1080i?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
deepee Created: Feb 7, 2016
Hello everyone! I am new to directtv and kept seeing notices about the enhanced functionality if you connect your DVR to the internet. SO i looked at the back of the dvr and saw there was an eithernet (network) connection on it. i grabbed an eithernet cable and connected my router to the dvr using the port on the back of it, and when i plugged the power back it in to the ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
smilepak Created: Feb 7, 2016
Hi i seem to have this problem a lot in the past three weeks. Been a directv customer for over four years no issue. In the past three weeks, when I try to play back recording from anyone of the H25 HD reciever box, the show freezes every 30 or so seconds. Sometime it freezes for one second, other time up to 10 seconds. When trying to fast forward, it disconnect and say pa...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies