Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Nov 15, 2013
7:03:46 PM
While recording/watching a live sporting event ....

While recording/watching a live sporting event (or anything really)  I want to switch to another channel or recorded program... THEN switch back to the game at the point I left off.  Is this possible?

While recording/watching a live sporting event (or anything really)  I want to switch to another channel or recorded program... THEN switch back to the game at the point I left off.  Is this possible?

While recording/watching a live sporting event ....

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2013 7:04:47 PM
(0)
Employee

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: While recording/watching a live sporting event ....

2 of 4 (4 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 8:05:21 AM
(0)
Expert

Duplicate post.

Duplicate post.

3 of 4 (4 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2013 8:57:31 AM
(0)
Tutor

Yes, duplicate post because I could not reply to this one.  Turns out if your profile is not complete you cannot reply!  Obviously, it works now.  Thank you!

Yes, duplicate post because I could not reply to this one.  Turns out if your profile is not complete you cannot reply!  Obviously, it works now.  Thank you!

4 of 4 (4 Views)