Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted May 29, 2012
8:42:30 AM
View profile
Recorded OWN Channel programs

We have a DVR,R15 and when we record programs on the OWN channel, and play them, the programs will stop playing the recorded program and the video will go blank, and the audio will start playing other program audios, until we select the play button, where it will switch back to the recorded program. This only happens on the recorded OWN channel programs. Very strange.

We have a DVR,R15 and when we record programs on the OWN channel, and play them, the programs will stop playing the recorded program and the video will go blank, and the audio will start playing other program audios, until we select the play button, where it will switch back to the recorded program. This only happens on the recorded OWN channel programs. Very strange.

Recorded OWN Channel programs

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2012 10:20:47 AM
(0)
Employee

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. 

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Recorded OWN Channel programs

2 of 5 (4 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2012 10:39:20 AM
(0)
Scholar

peds48, since it only happens on the OWN Channel/279, that it's a problem with that station. All the rest of our recorded channels are fine, but next time, we record one on the OWN channel, we'll try your advise.

peds48, since it only happens on the OWN Channel/279, that it's a problem with that station. All the rest of our recorded channels are fine, but next time, we record one on the OWN channel, we'll try your advise.

3 of 5 (4 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2012 11:47:53 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I could make some sarcastic comment about OWN.....Laughing

I could make some sarcastic comment about OWN.....Laughing

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (4 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2012 12:06:37 PM
(0)
Scholar

texasbrite, I think I have already said those remarks. So, go ahead, I'd never mind, since I hate the OWN channel and owner of said channel.

texasbrite, I think I have already said those remarks. So, go ahead, I'd never mind, since I hate the OWN channel and owner of said channel.

5 of 5 (4 Views)