Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Dec 25, 2007
9:29:16 AM
View profile
Reactivating Receiver
This receiver has been idle for several months and now won't connect. Someone told me I could reactivate it using the internet. Don't see anything on the DirecTV site that looks like it would do this. Am I missing something?
This receiver has been idle for several months and now won't connect. Someone told me I could reactivate it using the internet. Don't see anything on the DirecTV site that looks like it would do this. Am I missing something?

Reactivating Receiver

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2007 10:27:32 AM
(0)
Contributor
try to check the receiver id, then on the website theres an access for technical troubleshooting, try to access refresh programming, it usually works
try to check the receiver id, then on the website theres an access for technical troubleshooting, try to access refresh programming, it usually works

Re: Reactivating Receiver

2 of 4 (96 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2007 10:49:59 AM
(0)
Teacher
the best thing-1 800 531 5000 - they can activate it for you. if yoru access card has expired you would not able to reactivate it online. was it previously deactivated or u just didnt use it for a few months?
the best thing-1 800 531 5000 - they can activate it for you. if yoru access card has expired you would not able to reactivate it online. was it previously deactivated or u just didnt use it for a few months?

3 of 4 (96 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2007 7:03:08 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for the help. I got it working again.
Thanks for the help. I got it working again.

4 of 4 (96 Views)