Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 11, 2011
11:05:17 AM
View profile
*** READ *** NFL Sunday Ticket "Freeze" Fix

Please see the fix posted here in the NFL Broadcasts Forum ....

http://forums.directv.com/pe/action/forums/displaythread?rootPostID=10938336&channelID=1&portalPageId=1002

Please see the fix posted here in the NFL Broadcasts Forum ....

http://forums.directv.com/pe/action/forums/displaythread?rootPostID=10938336&channelID=1&portalPageId=1002

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

*** READ *** NFL Sunday Ticket "Freeze" Fix

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 11:19:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

bump

bump

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: *** READ *** NFL Sunday Ticket "Freeze" Fix

2 of 7 (274 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 11:25:06 AM
(0)
Contributor

thanks for the workaround...but its not a fix and frankly I am getting tired of seeing you respond to everyone like you are a magician...we want a fix from directv not a workaround

thanks for the workaround...but its not a fix and frankly I am getting tired of seeing you respond to everyone like you are a magician...we want a fix from directv not a workaround

3 of 7 (274 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 11:25:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by mbflash80 

Of course they're working on a fix.  Duh.  I'm just trying to help get folks up and running with this workaround.  Is that so bad???  Geez.

Quote: Originally Posted by mbflash80 

Of course they're working on a fix.  Duh.  I'm just trying to help get folks up and running with this workaround.  Is that so bad???  Geez.

4 of 7 (274 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 11:42:16 AM
(0)
Tutor

I appreciate your help..I just want to watch a game..Than you

5 of 7 (274 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 11:43:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by connollk1 

You're welcome.  Hopefully they get the problem fixed for real pretty soon. 

Quote: Originally Posted by connollk1 

You're welcome.  Hopefully they get the problem fixed for real pretty soon. 

6 of 7 (274 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 1:10:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

bump

bump

7 of 7 (274 Views)