Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted May 30, 2013
7:22:17 PM
View profile
Question about On Demand

I am new to Directv and hope that someone can help me out.  I missed a show this past week, Body of Proof, on my local ABC station.  From what I was told by the rep I should be able to watch it via On Demand.  I went to the On Demand app and when I went and found the show there were only episodes from the beginning of the month to choose from.  Does it take awhile for them to show up in the On Demand app or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for the help!!

I am new to Directv and hope that someone can help me out.  I missed a show this past week, Body of Proof, on my local ABC station.  From what I was told by the rep I should be able to watch it via On Demand.  I went to the On Demand app and when I went and found the show there were only episodes from the beginning of the month to choose from.  Does it take awhile for them to show up in the On Demand app or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for the help!!

Question about On Demand

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2013 8:01:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

ABC controls what is available on their On Demand server.  Maybe the episode will become available in the next week.

ABC controls what is available on their On Demand server.  Maybe the episode will become available in the next week.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Question about On Demand

2 of 4 (0 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2013 3:38:53 AM
(0)
Expert

As an aside and in case you haven't tried this, the search function will locate On Demand as well as current showings.  

As an aside and in case you haven't tried this, the search function will locate On Demand as well as current showings.  

3 of 4 (0 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2013 4:24:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If you have an iPhone, iPad (not sure about Android) you can download the Watch ABC app. which is showing the "daddy issues" as the latest episode available aired 5/28/13

If you have an iPhone, iPad (not sure about Android) you can download the Watch ABC app. which is showing the "daddy issues" as the latest episode available aired 5/28/13

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (0 Views)