Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Mar 14, 2014
2:53:30 PM
View profile
Printable channel list in Numerical order

Hello - I have searched all over the DirectTV site but cannot find a printable channel list that is in numerical order.

Does anyone know if one exists?  I have the Choice package.

Thanks,

Terry

Hello - I have searched all over the DirectTV site but cannot find a printable channel list that is in numerical order.

Does anyone know if one exists?  I have the Choice package.

Thanks,

Terry

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 15, 2014 6:05:15 AM
(0)
Teacher
Accepted Solution

Printable channel list in Numerical order

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2014 5:36:06 PM
(0)
Guru

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compare/printablePackageChannels.jsp?packageId=960014Here is one in alphabetic order by network name.I have never seen one

In numerical order hope this helps out

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compare/printablePackageChannels.jsp?packageId=960014Here is one in alphabetic order by network name.I have never seen one

In numerical order hope this helps out

Re: Printable channel list in Numerical order

2 of 9 (551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2014 7:04:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Link does not work for me

Link does not work for me

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 9 (551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 15, 2014 6:05:15 AM
(0)
Teacher

4 of 9 (551 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2014 12:31:02 PM
(0)
Administrator

If the links don't work you can also call into directv 1-800-531-5000 and request a channel line up from a csr, they will mail one out to you

If the links don't work you can also call into directv 1-800-531-5000 and request a channel line up from a csr, they will mail one out to you

5 of 9 (551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2014 12:46:09 PM
(0)
Tutor

I would also like one, but the customer support representatives state they are not permitted to send a numerical list.  I think the actual comment was "we can only provide the alphabetical list".

I would also like one, but the customer support representatives state they are not permitted to send a numerical list.  I think the actual comment was "we can only provide the alphabetical list".

6 of 9 (551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2014 6:08:10 AM
(0)
Guru

The link won't copy for some reason but search on Google for:

directv numerical channel list

It will go to a page with a lot of them but one about 4 down from the top says "Numerical', click on it. It does have a printable version.

The link won't copy for some reason but search on Google for:

directv numerical channel list

It will go to a page with a lot of them but one about 4 down from the top says "Numerical', click on it. It does have a printable version.

7 of 9 (551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2014 2:09:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

while in fact this takes you to a numerical list, is way outdated.  It has the movie channels on the 600 range where the sports channels are right now. But is a good start

while in fact this takes you to a numerical list, is way outdated.  It has the movie channels on the 600 range where the sports channels are right now. But is a good start

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 9 (551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2014 2:15:02 PM
(0)
Guru

I didn't check the channels so my bad.

I didn't check the channels so my bad.

9 of 9 (551 Views)