Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2013
11:46:38 AM
View profile
Playlist No Longer Available

When trying to watch a recorded program from the bedroom receiver, many times I get the error message "Living Room has been disconnected from your home network.  The playlist is no longer available".  No one is in the living room disconnecting anything, everyone is asleep.  Why is this happening?  I have a model HR24-100, and H25-700 receiver if that helps. 

When trying to watch a recorded program from the bedroom receiver, many times I get the error message "Living Room has been disconnected from your home network.  The playlist is no longer available".  No one is in the living room disconnecting anything, everyone is asleep.  Why is this happening?  I have a model HR24-100, and H25-700 receiver if that helps. 

Playlist No Longer Available

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2013 12:28:33 PM
(0)
Expert

Check the coax connections to both the HR24 and the H25, then do a red button (inside card door) reset on each one.

Check the coax connections to both the HR24 and the H25, then do a red button (inside card door) reset on each one.

Re: Playlist No Longer Available

2 of 3 (50 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2013 4:29:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Need more info ....

How are your HD DVRs/Receivers networked together?

Who installed your WHDVR equipment? When?

Have you always had this problem?

If you go to the source (server) DVR, can you play that show fine there?

Need more info ....

How are your HD DVRs/Receivers networked together?

Who installed your WHDVR equipment? When?

Have you always had this problem?

If you go to the source (server) DVR, can you play that show fine there?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Playlist No Longer Available

3 of 3 (50 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments