Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Feb 19, 2014
5:28:03 PM
View profile
Not Able to See All Playboy Channels

I signed up for the Playboy channels recently and I am only able to see PBTV2. Can anyone tell me how to get the PBTV HD channel? I have the HD receiver. Thanks.

I signed up for the Playboy channels recently and I am only able to see PBTV2. Can anyone tell me how to get the PBTV HD channel? I have the HD receiver. Thanks.

Not Able to See All Playboy Channels

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 5:34:55 PM
(0)
Guru

Is it giving the message not subscribed or does it not show up in the guide

Is it giving the message not subscribed or does it not show up in the guide

Re: Not Able to See All Playboy Channels

2 of 9 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 9:17:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for a quick response, its not showings up in the guide.

Thanks for a quick response, its not showings up in the guide.

3 of 9 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 9:21:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What happens if you type in the channel number directly?

Be sure that your Guide Options are set to "All Channels" and not a filtered "Favorite Channel" list.

What happens if you type in the channel number directly?

Be sure that your Guide Options are set to "All Channels" and not a filtered "Favorite Channel" list.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 9 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 9:25:34 PM
(0)
Professor

Are you using a custom/favorite list, if so try editing the list or selecting channels I get or all channels to see if they come up in the guide. 

Are you using a custom/favorite list, if so try editing the list or selecting channels I get or all channels to see if they come up in the guide. 

5 of 9 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 10:01:43 PM
(0)
Contributor

The PBTV channel does not show up in the guide when i select "all channels" from the guide menu. Only shows PB2. When I type the channel number it says "channel not available"

The PBTV channel does not show up in the guide when i select "all channels" from the guide menu. Only shows PB2. When I type the channel number it says "channel not available"

6 of 9 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 10:51:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What model Receiver/DVR do you have?   What type of satellite dish?

What model Receiver/DVR do you have?   What type of satellite dish?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 9 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 10:56:41 PM
(0)
Professor

You can try a double reset that will dump the guide data and starts rebuilding it that takes a day or to to finish any programs set to record will, press the red reset button behind the access card door wait until the picture and sound come back then press again.

You can also try reauthorizing your receiver from your account, I don't remember the site to do it from.

Sometimes it takes a day or 2 for the subscription to work its way through the system if you just added this.

You can try a double reset that will dump the guide data and starts rebuilding it that takes a day or to to finish any programs set to record will, press the red reset button behind the access card door wait until the picture and sound come back then press again.

You can also try reauthorizing your receiver from your account, I don't remember the site to do it from.

Sometimes it takes a day or 2 for the subscription to work its way through the system if you just added this.

8 of 9 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 11:00:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The OP can reauthorize their Receiver/DVR via http://www.directv.com/resend

But let's first wait to find out what model Receiver/DVR they have, and that the dish is properly configured.

The OP can reauthorize their Receiver/DVR via http://www.directv.com/resend

But let's first wait to find out what model Receiver/DVR they have, and that the dish is properly configured.

9 of 9 (211 Views)