Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Nov 19, 2013
12:04:06 PM
View profile
No sound

The past couple of days, the HD channels would no have sound UNLESS you changed to the SD channel first.  Now, none of the channels get any sound at all.  Any ideas??

The past couple of days, the HD channels would no have sound UNLESS you changed to the SD channel first.  Now, none of the channels get any sound at all.  Any ideas??

No sound

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 12:49:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers).

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No sound

2 of 3 (26 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 1:59:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Please try peds48's tip and post back your equipment model number.   If that tip doesn't help, then post back with more details about how your DirecTV Receiver/DVR's Audio OUT is connected to your HDTV or AV Surround Receiver. 

Please try peds48's tip and post back your equipment model number.   If that tip doesn't help, then post back with more details about how your DirecTV Receiver/DVR's Audio OUT is connected to your HDTV or AV Surround Receiver. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No sound

3 of 3 (26 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments