Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Oct 2, 2013
7:03:32 AM
View profile
No HD/no picture - Genie and mini Genie

I have Genie on one TV and mini Genie on the other.  Mini Genie keeps freezing and eventually shows blank screen.  I tried resetting and unplugging.  Neither resolved it.  One with Genie works fine however.  I call tech support and she had me go through all the trouble shooting steps including resetting Genie that was working fine.  Mini Genie still doesn't work so a technician is scheduled to come to my house this Saturday.  When I was watching TV with Genie later, I realized that the HD now doesn't work!  Genie blows!  Is there anything I can try in the meantime before Saturday to improve this?

I have Genie on one TV and mini Genie on the other.  Mini Genie keeps freezing and eventually shows blank screen.  I tried resetting and unplugging.  Neither resolved it.  One with Genie works fine however.  I call tech support and she had me go through all the trouble shooting steps including resetting Genie that was working fine.  Mini Genie still doesn't work so a technician is scheduled to come to my house this Saturday.  When I was watching TV with Genie later, I realized that the HD now doesn't work!  Genie blows!  Is there anything I can try in the meantime before Saturday to improve this?

No HD/no picture - Genie and mini Genie

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 7:09:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What do you mean " HD doesn't work"?

What do you mean " HD doesn't work"?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No HD/no picture - Genie and mini Genie

2 of 2 (4 Views)