Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Apr 22, 2014
6:58:14 PM
View profile
Manual Record need keep at most

I would like a "Keep At Most" All, 1, 2 ...etc like in regular series record in Manual Record. As it is now I have to use manual record on serveral programs that repeat the same program during the day. (BTV Bloomberg West is one.) They will keep collecting and I have to manually delete them. So after 1 week I have 5, 2 weeks 10 etc. They will just fill my hd deleting my other recorded programs since they seem to have priority.

thx

btw I have called in these programs to tech support. BTV Bloomberg West, BTV Lunch Money and now BTV Taking Stock with Pimm Fox.

I would like a "Keep At Most" All, 1, 2 ...etc like in regular series record in Manual Record. As it is now I have to use manual record on serveral programs that repeat the same program during the day. (BTV Bloomberg West is one.) They will keep collecting and I have to manually delete them. So after 1 week I have 5, 2 weeks 10 etc. They will just fill my hd deleting my other recorded programs since they seem to have priority.

thx

btw I have called in these programs to tech support. BTV Bloomberg West, BTV Lunch Money and now BTV Taking Stock with Pimm Fox.

Manual Record need keep at most

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 8:47:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

We're all customers like you, not DirecTV employees.  Be sure to email your suggestion directly to DirecTV.

We're all customers like you, not DirecTV employees.  Be sure to email your suggestion directly to DirecTV.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Manual Record need keep at most

2 of 3 (3 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 3:53:51 AM
(0)
Expert

I doubt that you will see a "keep at most" option on Manual Recordings anytime soon.  As a substitute why not set the programs as a normal series and let the DVR record at will.  If you set the "keep at most" to one you'll always have the most recent recording of each.

I doubt that you will see a "keep at most" option on Manual Recordings anytime soon.  As a substitute why not set the programs as a normal series and let the DVR record at will.  If you set the "keep at most" to one you'll always have the most recent recording of each.

Re: Manual Record need keep at most

3 of 3 (3 Views)