Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Mar 31, 2014
12:22:17 PM
View profile
Issue Linking DTV account with MLB TV

Has anyone else gotten an eero message when they try to link their DTV account with MLB TV? MLB TV is included with Extra Innings this year. I tried to create an MLB account, didnt get any confirmation so I try to create it again and it there was a duplicate violation so I just tried to login and it says invalid credentials.  Round and round I go...

Has anyone else gotten an eero message when they try to link their DTV account with MLB TV? MLB TV is included with Extra Innings this year. I tried to create an MLB account, didnt get any confirmation so I try to create it again and it there was a duplicate violation so I just tried to login and it says invalid credentials.  Round and round I go...

Issue Linking DTV account with MLB TV

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2014 1:12:06 PM
(0)
Administrator

I didn't have any problem yesturday linking my account, but I did have a few people call in today with the same problem. Hopefully it's just an error with the website, since the link just became available to authorize.

I didn't have any problem yesturday linking my account, but I did have a few people call in today with the same problem. Hopefully it's just an error with the website, since the link just became available to authorize.

Re: Issue Linking DTV account with MLB TV

2 of 6 (8 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 8:44:29 AM
(0)
Contributor

When I click the link that should allow me to authenticate my subscription, I do not see any thing that will allow me to select Direct TV as my provider. It says please select your provider below, but there is nothing below. Can anyone help me with this?

When I click the link that should allow me to authenticate my subscription, I do not see any thing that will allow me to select Direct TV as my provider. It says please select your provider below, but there is nothing below. Can anyone help me with this?

3 of 6 (8 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 8:49:17 AM
(0)
Expert

Learn how to activate your account with MLB.TV

New for 2014 and included in your MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscription at no extra charge, MLB.TV. For the first time ever, you can now watch LIVE baseball on every mobile device.  Get almost 100 out-of-market games per week with 99% in HD. For a full list of supported devices please visit http://mlb.mlb.com/mobile/atbat/devices.jsp.

To authenticate your MLB.TV Premium account, follow these steps:
  1. Click https://secure.mlb.com/tv/activate/
  2. Select DIRECTV as your provider
  3. Login using your DIRECTV credentials
  4. Link your provider credentials with a new or existing MLB.com account
Start enjoying MLB EXTRA INNINGS and MLB.TV!

Learn how to activate your account with MLB.TV

New for 2014 and included in your MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscription at no extra charge, MLB.TV. For the first time ever, you can now watch LIVE baseball on every mobile device.  Get almost 100 out-of-market games per week with 99% in HD. For a full list of supported devices please visit http://mlb.mlb.com/mobile/atbat/devices.jsp.

To authenticate your MLB.TV Premium account, follow these steps:
  1. Click https://secure.mlb.com/tv/activate/
  2. Select DIRECTV as your provider
  3. Login using your DIRECTV credentials
  4. Link your provider credentials with a new or existing MLB.com account
Start enjoying MLB EXTRA INNINGS and MLB.TV!

4 of 6 (8 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 9:06:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

Does this not work with Firefox?
I was able to link it using IE, but when I go back to my MLB.com profile page on Firefox it still says I am not subscribed to MLB TV.

Thanks for the help

Does this not work with Firefox?
I was able to link it using IE, but when I go back to my MLB.com profile page on Firefox it still says I am not subscribed to MLB TV.

Thanks for the help

5 of 6 (8 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2014 12:48:33 PM
(0)
Tutor

I am also having problems with this.

Getting the same:

Authorization service was not able to complete authorization at this time. Please contact your pay TV provider.

Had this problem off and on all season, sometimes it says this and the mlb.tv will work anyway.  But now it does not seem to be working.

I am also having problems with this.

Getting the same:

Authorization service was not able to complete authorization at this time. Please contact your pay TV provider.

Had this problem off and on all season, sometimes it says this and the mlb.tv will work anyway.  But now it does not seem to be working.

6 of 6 (8 Views)