Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Nov 2, 2013
9:20:52 PM
View profile
Interference

Everytime I record a specific show, the replay has interference and skipping; however this does not usually occur real-time. How can I fix this?

Everytime I record a specific show, the replay has interference and skipping; however this does not usually occur real-time. How can I fix this?

Interference

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2013 11:11:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What model DVR do you have?

Has it always had this problem?

Do you have other DVRs?  What models?  Are they working OK?

What model DVR do you have?

Has it always had this problem?

Do you have other DVRs?  What models?  Are they working OK?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Interference

2 of 4 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 5:05:02 AM
(0)
Contributor

I do not have other DVRs.  It is new, so, yes, it has always had this problem.  It is an HD DVR (is this what you mean?).

I do not have other DVRs.  It is new, so, yes, it has always had this problem.  It is an HD DVR (is this what you mean?).

3 of 4 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 7:32:28 AM
(0)
Expert

The model number of the HD DVR is located inside the card door.  Does this occur on a particular program and channel?  If so which?  If you'll post back the info I'll try recording the same upcoming program and see if I have any problems.

The model number of the HD DVR is located inside the card door.  Does this occur on a particular program and channel?  If so which?  If you'll post back the info I'll try recording the same upcoming program and see if I have any problems.

4 of 4 (5 Views)